Oct 11, 2022
Every month on What’s The Juice Podcast, I’m doing a full episode
dedicated to your personal health, wellness, and REAL LIFE
questions that we receive through our hotline (929-591-6432 to leave a voicemail
and be featured on our next one). This is my favorite series that
we’ve done, not only because I get to connect with you guys & hear
your voices, thoughts, questions, and struggles… but because it
allows me to explore topics and get vulnerable about personal
learning experiences that I wouldn’t normally cover but NEED to be
shared. In this episode, I cover:
- my “holistic” view of addiction in general from a root cause,
nervous system perspective (due to my personal experience)
- neutrality and curiosity vs. judgment
- how to examine your relationship with ANY substance (whether
nicotine, caffeine, other stimulants, sugar, food, cannabis, etc)
with an eye of compassion for the ‘body wisdom’ aka: thank you body
for finding a way to cope — can we dig deeper on what purpose this
substance is serving so we can find the root?
- nicotine and the connection to ADHD + how with most things,
we’re likely self-medicating!
- the traditional herbalism view on smoking, the lungs, grief,
and herbal substitutes that calm “wind”/tension + regulate the
- my personal journey with cannabis, caffeine, and food/sugar as
my coping mechanisms of choice
- the connection to dopamine and dietI also answer another
listener question about where to start when eating healthy feels
complicated and overwhelming, plus tips on finding purpose and
fulfillment when life feels out of control.
A juicy offer from our sponsor, Pique
Limited Time Special Offer: Get
5% off + a FREE blooming tea pouch (containing 20 premium tea
samples) when you buy 2+ cartons of their Daily Radiance.
with code ORGANICOLIVIA.
Note: Offer only works with the
Connect with Organic Olivia:
My new Instagram HERE
Shop herbal formulas HERE